Korg EM-1 Editor 2.00
[Homepage] - by: Achim Stulgies - Download links
Click to enlarge
The EM-1 Editor is a Pattern Editor and Manager for the Korg Electribe EM-1 Groovebox.
It comes with a full Step Sequencer emulation, a Motion Sequence Editor, Piano Roll Editor, Pattern Matrix etc.
New in 2.00:
Fader Automatization added, Tutorials added, Piano Roll Editor enhanced etc...
The all-in-one overview for all steps of a pattern makes it very easy keeping track of what's going on in your sequences.
Fast access to all Pattern Steps and Parameters of all Parts.
Name & Style handling for Patterns integrated.
- Full emulation of the EM-1 Step Sequencer engine
- Start, Stop, Swing, Mute/Un-Mute, Solo/Un-Solo etc...
- Load Pattern
- Save Pattern
- Import/Export SysEx (.syx) Pattern
- Rotate Steps (left/right)
- Random Steps
- Reset Pattern Edits etc...
Motion Sequence Editor:
- Motion Templates (redefineable by user)
- Copy Motion
- Paste Motion
- Create Random Motion
- Free hand drawing, interpolate drawing, shift drawing
- Repeat Copy of Motion parts to easily create regular Motion pattern Curves
- Smooth Motion Curve
- Invert Motion Curve
- Revert Motion Curve
- Reset Motion Edits
- Load Motion
- Save Motion
- Easy to change Motion destination
- Copy Part
- Paste Part
- Load Part
- Save Part
- Reset of a Knob or Fader value on a right mouse click
Piano Roll Editor:
- Easy to set Pitch & Length of Synth Part Steps
- Open Set (all 4 Pattern Banks in a single file)
- Save Set
- Open Bank
- Save Bank
- Import/Export SysEx (.syx) Bank
- Receive Bank / all Banks
- Transmit Bank / all Banks
- Initialize Bank
- Rename Pattern
- Style Pattern handling
- Provides easy Pattern selection
And much more minor features...
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 49.00 / EUR 40,00
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 2449 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000
System requirements: min 1024x768
Language: English, German
Audio and Music: Audio and Music:Editors Mixers Sequencers