in short: ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a very easy to use yet fully featured tool that lets you read tracks from audio CD's. Supports: Lots of output file formats freedb ReplayGain Unicode APE-tagsgreat
Click to enlargeDescription:
ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a tool that lets you read audio tracks from standard audio CD's and write them to a variety of different file formats.
- A simple 3-step interface for quick and easy ripping.
- Works with most CD/DVD/BD-drives.
- Supports the most common file formats.
- Supports the 'freedb' internet album database for retrieving track, album, and artist names.
- Supports the 'Replay Gain' and 'EBU R 128' algorithms for volume normalization.
- Supports Unicode for international characters in text meta data (APE-tags, ID3v2-tags, freedb level 6, ...).
- Flexible method for automatically creating files names and for sorting into sub-directories.
- Professional quality sample rate conversion option.
- Optional jitter and scratch correction.
- Convert tracks, 'merged' consecutive tracks, or H:M:S selections.
- De-emphasis support for correct EQ of rare CD's recorded with 'emphasis'.
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Freeware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, OtherSystem requirements:
EnglishRecent changes in this Major Update:
New in v5.0: Now Freeware / Donationware!
See also in:
Audio and Music: Audio and Music:Encoders and Grabbers
Xilisoft MP3 WAV Converter can convert MP4, M4A, MP2, AVI, MPEG,
ASF, WMV, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, FLAC, APE, VQF etc. audio and video formats to the most popular audio formats MP3, WAV and MP2 with friendly interface and lots of useful features.