in short: 2 - Import Access to DB2. Main features: 1.Easy visual configuration. 2.Converts from both table and query. 3. Displays progress through time estimation. 4. Tow mode: Wizard - step by step; reliable
Click to enlargeDescription:
AccessToDB2 - Import Access to DB2. AccessToDB2 is a data conversion tool that helps database user to convert Access data to DB2 database. AccessToDB2 will save your time on importing Access data to DB2 database.
The main features are:
1. Easy visual configuration -- just click on the mouse.
2. Displays progress through time estimation.
3. Converts data quickly and smoothly.
4. Saves you a ton of time.
5. Converts from both table and query.
6. Converts multiple tables in one time.
7. Execute via command line and scheduled, this can help automate tasks.
8. Tow mode: Wizard - step by step; Direct import - efficient.
Price $ 79.00 /
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Shareware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012System requirements:
Windows 2000 and aboveLanguage:
EnglishRecent changes in this New Release:
Add auto parsing datetime format when create new table in batch convert. Fix bug at create table when batch converting tables to no-default schema. Improve execute in command line, will close if can not login database.
See also in:
Business and Finance: Business and Finance:Database and Analytics
The blueshell Data Guy is an ADO-based editor for virtually all t
ypes of databases. This program supports Jet (Access, dBase, Paradox etc.), Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase, other OLEDB and ODBC providers, Cut and Paste, Drag and Drop, Explorer..