Click to enlargeDescription:
Devgems Data Modeler is the ultimate tool for modeling databases with an easy and simple interface. It provides powerful features you need, such as diagramming, reverse engineering, SQL script generation and version control. It keeps track of your changes and generates SQL scripts to update your database according to them. It has smooth integration with development tools like Delphi and C++Builder. And all of these features are accessible through a very pleasant user interface.
* Key Features:
- Modern ribbon interface;
- Tables and other objects organized in tabs, all accessible through one click;
- Easy and quick navigation. Create tables and fields swiftly;
- Multi-project interface in Microsoft Office 2007 style, with cutting edge design;
- Automatic online updates.
* Design your database model:
- Entity relationship diagram editor (ER diagram);
- Create tables in diagram and/or in tab forms;
- Multi-diagram interface;
- Project validation allows you to trace errors in your model;
- Design tables, fields, domains, indexes, triggers, relationships, constraints, views, procedures, generators and other database objects;
- Supports logical (application-level) domains;
- Several database systems supported and more will be added;
* Database development lifecycle:
- Reverse engineering of existing databases;
- Generate SQL (DDL) scripts to create databases;
- Keep track of your changes by archiving and managing versions;
- Compare models between versions or between projects;
- Generate Alter SQL scripts to update database according to changes;
- Convert model to a different database system.