in short: ect for Oracle is an enhanced ORM enabled data provider for Oracle that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing Oracle-based database applications.quick
dotConnect for Oracle 8.4
Click to enlargeDescription:
dotConnect for Oracle is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework nd LINQ to SQL, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and
boosts productivity of database application development.
* Flexible Connectivity. dotConnect for Oracle can connect both through OCI and directly over TCP/IP. Applications written with dotConnect for Oracle do not require installation of Oracle Client software.
* Database Application Development Extensions. dotConnect for Oracle has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design time component editors, wizards and managers, toolset for live data binding, DDEX, and much more.
* Oracle Advanced Features Support. dotConnect for Oracle allows developers to harness full capabilities of the Oracle server. dotConnect for Oracle supports such Oracle-specific features as Advanced Queuing, Alerts, Pipes, Direct Path Loading, Change notifications, REF cursors, objects, packages, and others.
* ORM Support
dotConnect for Oracle offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models - Entity Developer with support for Model-First and Database-First design approaches and flexible T4 template-based code generation for the model. dotConnect for Oracle supports Entity Framework v1 - v6.1, NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly known as LINQ to Oracle) - Devart's own ORM solution, closely compatible to Microsoft LINQ to SQL.
* Workflow Foundation Support. Provides support for Oracle Workflow Instance Store and Workflow Tracking.
* BIS Support. dotConnect for Oracle supports Reporting and Analytics services and offers
Source and Destination Data Flow components for Integration Services
* Support for ASP.NET Identity 1 and 2
* Sync Framework Support
Price $ 149.95 /
Purchase dotConnect for Oracle
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Shareware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005System requirements:
.NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and aboveLanguage:
EnglishRecent changes in this Major Update:
* Oracle TimesTen 11g Release 1 and Release 2 are supported * ADO.NET implementation of ASP.NET Identity 2.0 support is improved
See also in:
Business and Finance: Business and Finance:Database and Analytics
The blueshell Data Guy is an ADO-based editor for virtually all t
ypes of databases. This program supports Jet (Access, dBase, Paradox etc.), Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase, other OLEDB and ODBC providers, Cut and Paste, Drag and Drop, Explorer..