[Homepage] - by: GameYard.com - Download links
Click to enlarge
BlotterGeist is a very entertaining and completely new arcade game on a board, where you play with blots of paint arranging them by the color. There are four different game modes, as well as three skill levels and a nice demo. Its one of the funniest games ever! Upgrades are free.
This game runs on any 32-bit Windows operating system (Win95/98, NT, ME, 2000, XP) and does not require any additional software.
There are four types of the game:
1. Single paint game - tubes on all edges of the canvas have the paint of
the same color, that changes with every move.
2. Quad paint game - tubes on every edge of the canvas may have the paint of
different colors that changes with every move.
3. Smart mix game - same as Single paint game, but with every move color is
changed only on that edge of the canvas where you squeezed the tube on the
4. Advanced mix game - same as Quad paint game, but with every move color
is changed only on that edge of the canvas where you squeezed the tube on the
Also there are three skill levels to play: Amateur, Artist and Maestro (unregistered version is imited to the first one). Try it and play one that suits your taste.
When you register your game, you get some nice features enabled:
* All skill levels are available.
* Autosave helps you to continue your game at any time.
* Nag-screens do not bother you anymore.
* Free technical support by e-mail
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 12 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 1660 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000
System requirements: Pentium 200, 32 Mb RAM