MakeGIF 1.1 helps you to create GIF-file from command line in batch mode. This program is visual command line processor. You can use pictures created by MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop and dozens of others programs.
MakeGIF has the following features:
- creates GIF-files from images in BMP, JPEG, GIF, ICO, PSD, PCX, WMF, EMF-formats;
- edits, deletes and moves any image in the list of images;
- defines animation parameters: number of loops for GIF-file and delay for each image;
- defines offset, transparency, interlacing, method of removing, using of global or local palette for each separate image;
- defines logical screen size in pixels;
- optimizes size of GIF-file;
- saves specified global and frame attibutes for other animations as default;
- saves animation in BAT- files.
Recent changes in this Major Update:
* Changes in program interface: appearance of dialog windows. * Feature added: saving created animation in GIF-file as separate function. * Feature added: saves specified global and frame attibutes for other animations as default. * Feature added: using Adobe Photoshop PSD-files, PCX, WMF, EMF-files. * Feature added: offset for each separate image.
Price $ 15
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 15
File size: 570 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000
System requirement: No special requirements
Contact us, report problems - Submit software file - Advertise here - Questions / Info - Search - HomePage - Search good software
This site is managed also with EasyWebEditor (the Website creator software) Original products, good, professional, easy to use software.