MITCalc - Beam 1.00
[Homepage] - by: MITCalc - Download links
Click to enlarge
The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant axis-symmetrical profiles. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Simple definition of the type of beam and its loading with visual check.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross sections.
- Calculation of reactions in supports.
- Calculation of minimum / maximum bending moment, stress and deflection of the beam.
- Calculation and graphic illustration of the moment, stress, deflection and bending angle of the loaded beam.
The application includes a table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C, L profiles acc. to ANSI/AISC and I, U, L a T profiles acc. to DIN/ISO.
Used standards: DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, S, C, L, LU
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Recent changes in this New Release:
Price $ 14 /
Graphic Painting and Drawing: Graphic Painting and Drawing:CAD and 3D
Price $ 14 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 1435 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000
System requirements: Microsoft Excel (97, 2000, XP...)
Language: English, German