in short: c and strength designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs loaded with static or cyclic loading. Application supports Imperial and Metric units is based on ANSI ISO DIN standards and surecent
MITCalc - Torsion Springs 1.20
Click to enlargeDescription:
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs
made of wires and rods in circular sections, cold formed, loaded with a static or cyclic loading. Application is
developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main
- Automatic design of the spring.
- Selection of the optimal design of the spring with respect to strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength tests.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of the working forces of a spring with known production and mounting dimensions.
- Calculation of mounting dimensions for known spring loading and production parameters.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and the standards EN
13906-2, and DIN 2088.This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for
gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Price $ 26 / 19
Purchase MITCalc - Torsion Springs
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Shareware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, WinME, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, Windows 8System requirements:
Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013...)Language:
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese TraditionalRecent changes in this Minor Update: