in short: etric design and strength check of worm gear. Application supports Imperial and Metric units is based on ANSI/AGMA and ISO/DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systemswell known
MITCalc - Worm Gear Calculation 1.16
Click to enlargeDescription:
Geometric design and strength check of worm gear. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of gearing dimensions.
- Automatic transmission design with minimum input requirements.
- Design for safety coefficients entered.
- Calculation of a table of proper solutions.
- Calculation of complete geometrical parameters.
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Gearing design for precise centre-line distance.
- Auxiliary calculations (heating, shaft design).
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E). The calculations use procedures,
algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature. Used standards: ANSI/AGMA 6022-C93 (Revision of AGMA 341.02), ANSI/AGMA 6034-B92 (Revision of ANSI/AGMA 6034-A87), DIN 3996, DIN 3975-1, DIN 3975-2 and others. This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Price $ 32 / 24
Purchase MITCalc - Worm Gear Calculation
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Shareware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, WinME, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, Windows 8System requirements:
Microsoft Excel (2000, XP, 2007, 2010, 2013...)Language:
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese TraditionalRecent changes in this Minor Update: