[Homepage] - by: wang zhi xiang - Download links
Click to enlarge
vectorizer, which can high-speed convert raster bitmap into vector image. it supports such all kinds of image format as BMP,JPG,TGA,TIF,PCX etc. which can identify the center line, contour line and provide the function of the vector fill in, convenience of the industry innovation, configuration ways of the parameters intuitionisticly, what you see and what you get. These functions will considerably help you to configure parameters in the each item. It supplies the filters of the noise to high resolution image, which will effectively improve the image in the quality.
This version of the software has multi-image batches processing function and more friendly use interface.
The output format of the vectorgrah supports DXF, WMF, EPS ,SVG,and HPGL(PLT) at present. Target vector formats are supported by most CAD applications that use vector graphics, such as AutoCAD and Corel Draw.
- Recognizes orthogonal lines, inclined lines, arcs and circles;
- Has three various conversion methods (outline, centerline,fill);
- Forms correct corners at crossing lines, arcs and circles;
- Keeps scale of the initial drawing;
- Can transform a grey and colored images to black-and-white for the
- Preview result when setting parameters (what you see and what you get.).
- Easy in use.
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 79.5 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 1760 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000
System requirements: 32MB RAM
Graphic Painting and Drawing: Graphic Painting and Drawing:CAD and 3D