Raster to Vector Standard 7.1
Click to enlarge
Raster to Vector is a stand-alone program that converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images into accurate vector files (such as DXF, HPGL, WMF, EMF, etc) for editing in any CAD application.
1. Input image formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, JPE, J2K, JAS, JBG, MNG and more.
2. Output vector formats: DXF, HPGL, EMF, WMF and others.
3. Create center lines and outlines.
4. Outline solid raster areas.
5. Color, Gray and black-and-white images vectorization.
6. Scale images in the X and Y directions to make them larger or smaller.
7. Increase or decrease brightness and contrast.
8. Tracing raster lines, arcs, circles, arrow lines, dash lines, polylines, hatches on monochrome, grayscale or color images.
9. Automatic correction: restoring of intersections, aligning, joining fragments, joining fragments to line, arc, circle and polyline.
10. Removing low sized vector objects, correction of recognized texts.
11. Automatically straighten images to a reference line.
12. Remove speckles of color to make colors more uniform.
13. Can adjust tolerance levels.
14. Batch processing.
15. Drag and Drop supported.
Price $ 99.00 /
Purchase Raster to Vector Standard
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)
File size: 546 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003
System requirements: n/a
Recent changes in this New Release:
See above information and user's reviews about Raster to Vector Standard Convert scanned drawings and raster images to HPGL, DXF, WMF, and EMF vector.