[Homepage] - by: Hermetic Systems - Download links
Click to enlarge
Factorizer is a Windows program to find factors of numbers up to 2,147,483,646 and to find primes, pairs of primes and Palmen colors of numbers.
Or in more detail, Factorizer may be used:
(1) to get the prime decomposition of all numbers in a range of numbers,
(2) to get all factors of a single number or all factors of all numbers in a range,
(3) to find only the prime numbers in a range of numbers,
(4) to find pairs of prime numbers (e.g. 107 and 109) in a certain range,
(5) to count (without displaying) the prime numbers in a range of numbers,
(6) to find Fermat and Mersenne primes < 2,147,483,647, and
(7) to find the Palmen color of a number or the colors of a range of numbers.
In addition a "filter" condition may be set to allow examination of numbers with a constant offset from an arithmetical or a geometrical progression, e.g., just those numbers of the form 7*n - 12 or 10n + 2.
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 15 / 12.75
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 1695 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003
System requirements: A video resolution of 800x600 or better.
Home and Education: Home and Education:Geometry and Mathematic Analysis