Visual CertExam Suite 1.5
[Homepage] - by: Visual CertExam Software - Download links
Click to enlarge
Visual CertExam Suite is a test engine designed specifically for certification exam preparation. It allows you to create, edit and take practice tests in an environment very similar to the real exam. Visual CertExam Suite includes two applications: Visual CertExam Designer and Visual CertExam Manager. Visual CertExam Designer allows you to create and edit your own professional practice tests. Visual CertExam Manager is designed for taking created tests.
Visual CertExam Suite primary features:
- The most realistic certification exam simulation.
- You can work with most of the question types used in certification exams (Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blank, Select and Place, Point and Shot, Hot Area, Create a Tree, Build List and Reorder, Drop and Connect).
- Ability to create a case study based exams.
- The question preview feature allows the author see exactly how a question will appear during an examination.
- Supports question text formatting, including bullets, numbering and alignment.
- All exam data (including images) is stored in a single file that simplifies copying and distribution of created exams.
- Ability to work in a local network using file sharing.
- You can set a password for opening an exam file in Visual CertExam Designer to prevent unauthorized copying, editing and printing of the exam data.
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 25 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 5043 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003
System requirements: P166 32MB RAM Win98
Home and Education: Home and Education:Teaching Tools