in short: ssassin has been ported for Windows by JAM Software. In combination with an MTA (e.g. Hamster or MS Exchange) it's a very powerful anti-spam solution.affordable
SpamAssassin for Windows 3.4.1
Click to enlargeDescription:
SpamAssassin is a mail filter which attempts to identify spam using a variety of mechanisms including text analysis, Bayesian filtering, DNS blocklists, and collaborative filtering databases.
SpamAssassin is a project of the Apache Software Foundation (ASF). SpamAssassin was adapted for Windows by JAM Software. In combination with a MTA (e.g. Hamster or MS Exchange) it's a very powerful anti-spam solution.
The freeware contains, beside several modules, the following SpamAssassin components as
executable files for Windows (.exe):
- spamassassin.exe (mail filter)
- spamd.exe (daemonized version of SpamAssassin)
- WinSpamC.exe (client for spamd)
- sa-update.exe (SpamAssassin rule updates)
- sa-learn.exe (trains bayes filter with spam/ham mail)
Price $ 0.00 /
Purchase SpamAssassin for Windows
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Freeware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64System requirements: Language:
English, GermanRecent changes in this Minor Update:
* Native 64 bit support has been integrated * SpamAssassin version 3.4.1 integrated * ActivePerl 5.8 replaced by Strawberry Perl 5.22 * Support for Windows XP and Server 2003 dropped * critical error in DNS-based spam tests removed * A few minor fixes have been incorporated.