in short: xchange Server plug-in uses technologies already well-established in SmartPOP2Exchange. Filter spam reliably with the approved SpamAssassin use your favorite virus scanner for checking e-maaffordable
Exchange Server Toolbox 5.5.3
Click to enlargeDescription:
Exchange Server Toolbox is a plug-in for the Microsoft Exchange Server 2003-2013.
With Exchange Server Toolbox, you can handle all e-mails arriving via the SMTP of the Exchange server using technologies already well-established in SmartPOP2Exchange.
Filter spam reliably with the tried and tested SpamAssassin, use your favorite virus scanner for checking e-mail and backup each e-mail message.
* Plug-in for the Microsoft Exchange Server - can be integrated seamlessly into the server environment.
* Almost all virus scanner programs may be used by SmartPOP2Exchange in order to discover and delete infected e-mail.
* Easy-to-use and clearly laid out user interface via MMC
* Spam filter: SpamAssassin is included ready for use, with Bayes filter and the possibility to learn spam and ham manually.
* Integrated blacklist and whitelist (for e-mail addresses)
* Backup service with the ability to write any incoming or outgoing e-mail message into a specified folder - thus easily meeting legal requirements for the archiving of business e-mail
* Separate, extended Windows event log
* Help file and PDF user manual included in installation
Save your mail to keep your mail safe.
Price $ 119.95 /
Purchase Exchange Server Toolbox
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Shareware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64System requirements:
Exchange Server 2003 (32bit) - 2013 (64bit); .NET Framework 3.5 & 4Language:
English, GermanRecent changes in this Minor Update:
* SaneSecurity signature problems fixed * Fixed AV-scan for malformed charset mails * Actions for "delete attachment" improved * Placeholder "SMTP from" fixed * Bounce mail detection improved * Problems with hMail fixed * jam-software exchange_server_toolbox/changes.shtml