AIM Log Manager 1.0
[Homepage] - by: Nalsoft - Download links
Click to enlarge
Using this software, you can do all the basic things like:
* Record all your Instant Messenger conversations, chatrooms, and even all your away messages automatically. Run it in the background and log AIM conversations as they occur, into a single compressed conversation database file.
* Import existing logs from other logging programs you may have into the file easily; supports DeadAIM, MyIM, AIM+, and more! You can run plug-ins like DeadAIM in addition to this program, it will not interfere.
* Browse and sort them by screenname, by date, or many other factors.
* Organize your conversations easily by cutting and pasting them between screennames and files, editing their timestamps and manipulating them with ease.
* Navigate through your history quickly and extremely conveniently; for example, you can locate all conversations from a certain day, conveniently browse from one day to the next, quickly locate in the interactive calendar, and more.
* Utilise an extraordinarily powerful search engine to search for things in your history, with the ability to use multiple terms and search conditions.
The AIM Log Manager features unique analysis tools to analyse your conversations to discover trends and interesting facts:
* Color-code your browsing list based on who initiated the conversations, on time of day, or on a number of other factors.
* Use the advanced graphing tools to graph your conversations in a number of different ways to discover trends and comparisons between buddies.
* Use the interactive calendar timeline to view your conversations graphically.
* You can discover initiation ratios, most talkative days, and records of various kinds with the analysis tools.
* All your logs are stored in a single, efficient, automatically compressed file. No necessary messing around with unorganized and hard-to-browse HTML log files...
Recent changes in this New Release:
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 15 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 4603 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinME, WinXP, Windows2000
Internet and communication: Internet and communication:Miscellaneous and all-in-one