Click to enlargeDescription:
Creating a professional catalogue / Web site / multimedia hypermedia CD DVD or a manual with HyperPublish is really a snap! A quick, powerful all-in-one environment for creating stunning catalogues, brochures, CDs and Web sites. Everything in a single tool, easy to learn and to use!
- fully visual, no code/HTML
- you can publish the same document both to the Internet and onto a CD / DVD, without any difficulty -you do it once
- internal Internet publishing (FTP), with automatic detection of modified pages; HTML fully compatible with all browsers (no different pages for NS / Firefox / Opera and IE)
- internal CD Wizard, for automatic creation of self-installing CD-ROM's; full text search, boolean search, keyword search on the CD
- database / CSV import, so you can create/populate a (fully editable) product catalogue automatically, with categories and subcategories
- visual shopping cart for both Web site and CD/DVD
- can manage a whole site as a single file (you don't need to continuously load and save pages, as you act on a whole document, even for searches and revisions);
- simultaneous browsing and editing (you can browse links with a double click);
- visual linking, with active previews, even when you show separate windows and/or insert complex frame-to-frame links; full screen capability
- hundreds of functions: video, frames, mouse over images, popup windows, slides, all without coding...
- main functions very similar to standard Word Processor ones, reduces learning time
- advanced functions available for experts;
- can link to any kind of file on CD: PDF, DOC, AutoCAD, PowerPoint; MPEG, AVI; sounds and video;
- automatic image gallery / photo album / thumbnails generation
- supports third party plug-ins (such as 3D buttons; Credit Cards; etc.)
- fast and smart, runs even on old PCs; ok for MSWindows from 95 to XP,Vista,7,8
A comprehensive productive authoring tool for "normal people"