[Homepage] - by: STOIK Software - Download links
Click to enlarge
- Support of DirectShow filters and codecs (such as MPEG, DivX, or QuickTime)
- Import and export to DV cameras trough IEEE1394 (FireWire)
- Complete DV camera playback control from within the application
- Stop-frame animation
- 'Super screen' color keying particularly effective for fast and accurate keying of small details such as hair, smoke
- Unlimited file size of output (no 2Gb limit)
- Unlimited number of overlay video tracks
- Unlimited number of audio tracks
- Ability to insert project as a clip
- Set Mark In and Mark Out during clip import
- Higher quality of text rendering, in particular if text clip is on motion path
- Navigator window to easily locate clips on the timeline
- Ability to create interlaced output from non-interlaced video input. You can convert your Flash animation to broadcast-quality video
- Unlimited Undo and Redo
- Preview with sound
- Export frame from Preview
- Grouping of clips on the timeline
- Instant reaction to user input
- Redesigned and customizable interface
- Time Lapse capture mode in VideoMan Capturer.
- Antialiasing and interpolation of text shadow and transparency.
- Antialiasing of frame edge in Motion Path.
- Support of alpha channel in Motion Path.
- Close document command to File menu.
- Preview, Navigator, Transition Palette can be made popup and non-popup using the system menu.
- All windows are disabled during rendering.
- Cursor is not blinking during rendering.
- Program remembers position of document windows.
- Progress indicator can be dragged.
- Icons in Construction and Project window captions.
- Meaningless indicators (e.g. CAP and NUM) removed from StatusBar.
- Option to make Preview without writing temporary video file on disk.
- Preview window size can be changed during preview
- Preview settings is stored between program sessions
- Preview is shown during rendering
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
Price $ 49 /
Price $ 49 /
Get it Now!
File size: 6170 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000
System requirements: Pentium,64MB RAM,20 MB HDD, VGA, Windows 98/NT40/2000/ME/XP DirectX 8 recommend