ANPOP POP3 COMPONENT BUILD 5.6
[Homepage] - by: AdminSystem Software Limited - Download links
Click to enlarge
ANPOP is a high performance and easy-to-use POP3 component (mail component). It enables ASP/ VB/ VC++ /C# /VB.NET /ASP.NET or other COM environment applications to retrieve email from mail server based on POP3 protocol and parse email based on MIME. ANPOP supports all operations of POP3 protocol and provides many advanced features as follows:
- Support POP3 commands: USER, PASS, APOP, NOOP, RSET, TOP, LIST, STAT,UIDL, RETR, QUIT
- Support synchronous and asynchronous mode
- Get email header without downloading the whole email from server.
- Get email size/message-id from server
- Delete/Undelete email
- Log file to record all sessions between client and server.
- Load email from file or binary stream.
- Save email to file or IMSGSTORE interface
- Get specified header value of email
- Parse sender, recipients, subject, body and attachments
- Export attachment to file or binary stream
- Create customize mailbox to store email files.
- Load email to IPOPMSG interface.
- Save/Move/Delete/Enumerate emails in specified mailbox
- Create/Clear/Delete mailbox
- Send request of retrieving email to local/remote service.
- Enable ASP/ASP.NET to retrieve emails in background.
- Unlimited queued request
- Edit email headers
- Support SSL/TLS connection
- Support Secure Password Authentication(SPA)
- Decrypt encrypted email and verify digital signature
- Support IPv6
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 59.95 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 772 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP
Software Development: Software Development:ActiveX