Click to enlargeDescription:
GdViewer OCX is a low cost and royalty free Image Viewer ActiveX control that supports a lot of popular image format like bmp, j2k, tif, fax, jpg, wmf, gif, exif, png, pnm, pcx and PDF. With GdViewer you can view, zoom, print, rotate, define display area, zoom on area, play animated gif, display multi pages tiff files, display pdf file (optional), use Defined Zoom in or Zoom out value, use keyboard to scrool image, use the mouse wheel to change the zoom set antialiasing display mode...
It can be used from any Windows development environment that can call ActiveX components like vc++, vb6 , Visual Foxpro, Delphi, vb.net, MS Access, Windev...
Few Component Features:
- ROYALTY FREE and FREE UPDATES !
- Display an image from a HTTP or a FTP server
- Display big image file (Very Fast)
- Multipage Tiff reading, you can change page easly
- Multiple image scaling algorithms (Antialiasing, Bicubic and Nearest Neighbor Interpolation...)
- Support lzw, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle and Jpeg compression
- Support for 1bit, 4bits, 8bits, 16bits, 24bits, 32bits, 48bits and 64bits pallets color
- Import image from clipboard, HBitmap, IStream, byte array, StdPicture...
- Advanced rotations 90, 180, 270, 360, Flip X, Flip Y
- Printing features using GDI+
- Read exif, gps, extra, thumbnail, IPTC tags
- User define display area
- Animated Gif Viewer with low ressource usage
- Advanced scrollbar and autosize features
- Aspect Ratio Control
- Right click pop up menu, including tools, selection, zoom...
- Built in tools including hand tool, pan and zoom, rectangle selection
- Move the image manualy with move hand cursor
- Zoom enhance, zoom by height, by width, fit to viewer control
- User define Zoom and user define area zoom
- Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Change zoom with mouse wheel and define a specific zoom step value
- PDF Viewer
- Smooth Scrolling
- Save and retore the specifies position of image like in an Image MAP