Click to enlargeDescription:
Cascaded Lookup Column is intended to enhance standard SharePoint lookup functionality. Component allows building relationship between parent and child columns, the data selected in one field will determine the options presented in another.
For multiple data entry, just select the "Allow multiple values" option, the front-end UI will allow multiple selections to be added/removed from a list. If you're using a series of parent-child Cascaded Lookups, each subsequent field will immediately update as you add or remove each selection from the prior one.
Cascaded Lookup column supports converting from standard "Lookup" column and vice versa (it allows editing content of Cascaded Lookup column in Datasheet view).
- Build parent-child relationships
- Ajax support enabled
- Unlimited number of cascading levels
- Supported single-single, single-multi, multi-single and multi-multi relations
- Supported lookup data from SharePoint lists in all sites within site collection
- Supported lookup data from subfolders
- Filtering retrieved data using existing list views
- Supported default values
- Ability to add and edit lookup items on the fly
- Supported Datasheet view
- Conversion among "ArtfulBits Cascaded Lookup", "ArtfulBits Cross-Site Lookup", "ArtfulBits Parent Selector" columns and standard SharePoint "Lookup" column
- Language pack support (desired localization could be added by request)
Why ArtfulBits Cascaded Lookup?
SharePoint Cascaded Lookup is powerful lookup tool that saves your time by reducing presented options and avoids the possibility of incompatible value selection.