Click to enlargeDescription:
A set of WPF controls (OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart) to add OLAP and Visual Analysis functionality to your WPF applications. Both OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart can display the same data, however while OLAP Grid is an interactive pivot table, OLAP Chart displays data in visual charts and graphs rather than in poor numbers. Works with a relational database (Direct edition) or like a client to MS Analysis Services (MSAS edition).
- One or several tables/views /stored procedures described in a DataSet object.
- A set of standard aggregation functions like Sum, Count, Distinct Count, Min, Max so on. Custom aggregation functions.
- Hierarchies of three types:
- Parent-child (both balanced and unbalanced);
- Multilevel (both regular and ragged);
- Mixed from all previous types.
- Calculated measures, dimensions, hierarchies and hierarchy levels.
- Calculated hierarchy members.
- Auto conversion of the DateTime fields into multilevel hierarchies. Any conversion algorithm.
- Unicode support.
- Several types of drilling down: to the nearest successor, to the next level, to the next hierarchy.
- Hierarchy members grouping (including multilevel and parent-child hierarchies).
- Separate sorting of different hierarchy levels.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on the column values in the grid.
- Filtering of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters to the OLAP calculations.
- Ability to place pictures into grid cells, and automatically position picture and text within the cell, depending on the defined parameters.
- A complete control over the cells contents, ability of custom drawing within the cells.
- Auto sizing of the cell depending on their contents.
- The IListSource interface which allows OLAP Grid to be used as the data source for the components working with data (for example, Chart or export).
- Exporting grid data to MS Excel, BMP, TXT, HTML, JPG, GIF, PDF, and so on.
- Ability to edit OLAP data.