in short: abase Comparer VCL (DBC VCL) compares and synchronizes databases structure (metadata) and table data for many popular databases. Currently supported databases: Oracle MSSQL MySQL InterBaswonderful
Database Comparer VCL 6.4.908.0
Click to enlargeDescription:
The Database Comparer VCL (DBC VCL) compares and synchronizes databases structure (metadata) and table data for many popular databases.
Currently supported databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, InterBase (FireBird, Yaffil), Sybase, Postgre SQL. This list is constantly updated and support for other databases will be added soon.
Most popular database engines such as ADO and BDE are supported directly. Database specific libraries such as IBX, FIB, IBO, ZEOS, AnyDAC etc are supported as well.
The library includes more than 25 components for Database development and its code is constantly being refined and improved.
Features at a glance:
- Can compare database with database, database with SQL/DDL script and SQL/DDL script with SQL/DDL script.
- Can compare and synchronize data between two database tables.
- Extracting the database metadata.
- You can optionally select which objects (domains, tables, procedures, triggers etc.) should be compared.
- Royalty free licensing. Free and unlimited email support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation. Delphi, C++Builder and Visual Basic demo codes.
The Database Comparer VCL library comes with full sources (demo versions does not have sources), detailed help and demo projects.
Price $ 340 /
Purchase Database Comparer VCL
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Shareware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64System requirements:
Delphi 5..7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010; CBuilder 5, 6, 2006, 2009, 2010, XE-XE8, Seattle, BerlinLanguage:
English, RussianRecent changes in this New Release:
Database Comparer VCL: - RAD Studio 10 Seattle support was added; - full Unicode support; - 64-bit compiler support; - MySQL: Table options, index options fix; - PostgreSQL: Extract database metadata fixes; - IB/FB: Fix trigers parsing; - Oracle: v.11g suppopt added (11.x).