Click to enlargeDescription:
TN BRIDGE Host Integration Pack (Version 3.5) is a set of components and productivity tools to extend and take advantage of already developed and tested screen-oriented host applications. It provides full connectivity to IBM S/390 and AS/400 systems through standard telnet protocols.
Offering a set of Borland's Delphi-native and ActiveX/.NET-native components it allows developments under the most popular environments like Microsoft Visual Basic, VB.NET, C#, ASP, ASP.NET and Borland's Delphi.
TN BRIDGE Host Integration Pack is compatible with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0.
TN Bridge Host Integration Pack is also compatible with the new Embarcadero's Delphi XE development environment. So now, TN Bridge Host Integration Pack supports Embarcadero's Delphi 5 through XE.
Featuring Development Lab as the new research, tracking and testing environment; it reduces the training curve, as well as development and testing times, while it ensures a more reliable application.
In few hours you can give new life to your legacy application without need to change any line of code on your host.
With Host Integration Pack your application will be:
* Rejuvenated, with user-friendly graphic interface.
* Adapted to your current needs, enhancing application functionality, defining a new way for navigating your host-application, etc.
* Integrated with other technologies, products, data sources and third-party components.
Modernize your Legacy Systems with this set of components and productivity tools that extend and take advantage of already developed and tested screen-oriented host applications.
TN BRIDGE editions available for FREE 30-day trial:
* Host Integration Pack for .Net
* Host Integration Pack for ActiveX
* Host Integration Pack for Delphi 7
* Host Integration Pack for Delphi 2010
* Host Integration Pack for Delphi XE