Siberix PDF Library 1.3
Siberix PDF Library is a native class library for the .NET framework designed to create industry standard PDF files.
Written entirely in 100% managed C# code, it takes advantage of all .NET safety and reliability features.
Siberix PDF Library is not just an interface wrapper over existing components like other manufacturers offer. Development under .NET requires 100% managed solutions to get all the benefits of the modern technology.
This library doesn't use any DLL or external third-party software to generate PDF files.
PDF files created with Siberix PDF Library are fully compliant with the PDF 1.3 specification as published by Adobe Systems.
- Easy to use PDF Graphics class compatible with the standard GDI+ architecture
- Flat compression for Text and Image streams
- True Type font embedding
- Emulation of Bold and Italic font styles for True Type fonts (whenever these styles are not supported by the font)
- Full unicode support
- Text underline
- Lines of various width and color
- Rectangle frames and filled rectangles
- Ellipses, Arcs and Pies of various colors and rotation angles
- Bezier curves and splines
- PC with an Intel or compatible Pentium II 450 MHz or higher processor
- Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- .NET Framework 1.1
- Minimum of 128 Mb of RAM (256 and more recommended)
- Memory requirements vary according to the nature of the job being converted to PDF
Recent changes in this New Release:
Price $ 24.99
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 24.99
File size: 59 Kb
Install support: No Install Support
OS: Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows CE
System requirement: .NET Framework 1.1
Contact us, report problems - Submit software file - Advertise here - Questions / Info - Search - HomePage - Search good software
This site is managed also with EasyWebEditor (the Website creator software) Original products, good, professional, easy to use software.