in short: ilBee.NET Security components enable .NET applications to sign verify encrypt decrypt e-mails work with DomainKeys S/MIME and SSL/TLS certificates connect to secure mail servers with Mgood
MailBee.NET Security 8.0
MailBee.NET Security components enable .NET applications to sign, verify, encrypt, decrypt e-mails, work with DomainKeys/DKIM, S/MIME, SSL/TLS, public and private certificates (including PFX), use MailBee.NET SMTP/POP3/IMAP components to connect to secure mail servers (like Gmail and MS Exchange) in both dedicated and STARTTLS modes, use impersonation.
DomainKeys/DKIM and SSL/TLS support is available at no additional cost, only the corresponding MailBee.NET SMTP/POP3/IMAP license is required. Using certificates and S/MIME does require separate MailBee.NET Security license.
The key features:
- SSL (TLS) connections with mail servers;
- supports connections to dedicated SSL ports and to regular ports (STARTTLS);
- client and server certificates;
- validation of the server certificate;
- certificate and certificate store management (reading from or saving into a file, registry, memory, etc);
- enumerating and finding certificates in certificate stores;
- supports private certificates and PFX format;
- digital signatures;
- S/MIME features: sign, verify, encrypt, decrypt messages;
- security algorithms, CryptoServiceProviders, etc;
- DomainKeys anti-spam technology (creating and verifying DomainKeys and DKIM signatures);
- integration with Smtp, Pop3, Imap and MailMessage components of MailBee.NET Objects suite;
- error handling features.
The assembly DLL is completely written in C# (no external COM dependencies). Supports .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 (including Client Profile), both 32/64 bit.
Samples are available for C# and VB.NET, WinForms and ASP.NET. Documentation: integrated into Visual Studio 2010/12/13, .CHM file, Online.
Royalty-free distribution allowed.
Price $ 199 /
Purchase MailBee.NET Security
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Shareware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer, Windows2003, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64System requirements:
.NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 (including Client Profile). Both 32 and 64 bit supported.Language:
EnglishRecent changes in this Major Update: