in short: view Assistant is a code review plugin for Visual Studio. The code review tool allows creating review requests and responding to them without leaving Visual Studio. Review Assistant supportsgood
Review Assistant 3.6
Click to enlargeDescription:
Review Assistant is a code review plugin for Visual Studio. The code review tool allows creating review requests and responding to them without leaving Visual Studio. Review Assistant supports TFS, Subversion, Git, Mercurial, and Perforce.
- Code Review in Visual Studio. Review Assistant provides creating review comments directly from the code editor. The Code Review Board window displays created reviews and allows you to manage them. What is more, Code Review Board contains all code-related discussions. - Flexible code reviews. Review Assistant lets you choose a simple or strict code review workflow for your projects. Any developer can start post-commit code review on any set of revisions. - Discussions in code. Code reviews are about improving your code base. Comments and discussions within your team are the heart of the process. Review Assistant supports threaded comments, so team members can discuss code without scheduled meetings.
- Iterative review with defect fixing. Review Assitant supports multiple comment-fix-verify cycles in one review.
- Team Foundation Server integration. Review Assitant provides deeper integration with TFS and Visual Studio Online.
- Notifications. Set up Review Assistant server to send email notifications about code review events. Client provides additional pop-up notifications within Visual Studio.
- Reports and statistics. Review Assistant provides a set of reports that help you steer the code review process.
- Replacement for Visual Studio Code Review Feature. Choose Review Assistant over native Code Review feature of Visual Studio if you need to: Review multiple changesets; Hold iterative reviews; Set a policy to prevent checking-in code without a review; Enable formal code reviews with a moderator; View code review statistics and reports.
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Freeware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64System requirements:
VS 2010, 2012 or 2013, 2015 except Express edition, 2017 or Visual Studio Integrated Shell 2013Language:
EnglishRecent changes in this Major Update:
*Visual Studio 2017 RC4 support *Project members can now export a review *Visual Studio authentication for TFS connections supported *Improved Configuration Wizard *Forward slash symbols in a path of a Perforce workspace supported