MoleBox Ultra is a software virtualization and protection tool designed to simplify software delivery and reduce compatibility problems. MoleBox Ultra creates portable and protected version of your application.
Moleboxed application runs without installation from any source, without extracting packed data or creating temporary files. MoleBox Ultra also applies a number of protection techniques to packed files, including anti-crack protection for EXE and DLLs, resource protection, protection from modification for data files, and many more.
With Molebox Ultra you can:
- Create portable version of your software.
- Pack all application files into a single binary which runs without installation, extracting packed files and creating temporary files on the client PC.
- Avoid 'DLL Hell' and version conflicts.
- Use any ActiveX components without registration.
- Run an external or embedded DLL on application startup.
- Easily create and deliver updates, patches, add-ons, level packs.
- Protect Win32 and .NET applications from static reverse engineering and classic cracker's attacks (anti-debug, anti-dump, anti-trace).
- Prevent antivirus 'false positives'.
- Protect DLLs from being reused by 3rd party software.
- Protect media and data files from prying eyes.
- Secure application integrity.
Molebox Ultra and moleboxed applications run under Windows 2000 and better operating systems. Molebox Ultra can process Win32 and .NET 2.x applications and components.