in short: services and servers files folders free space switches and UPS via SNMP with this network mapping and monitoring program. The network mapper will scan your LAN and create a map with devversatile
10-Strike LANState 7.6
Click to enlargeDescription:
Monitor network hosts and services on a visual map. Get MAC addresses, scan TCP and UDP ports, and be notified when devices turn on or go down. Create network diagram and watch your network state in a visual form in the real time.
The program includes a number of features for administrators such as sending messages, shutting down and turning on remote computers, ping, name lookup, trace routing, obtaining information on remote computers, creating reports, etc. LANState does not require installing any client software on remote computers on your network.
1. Modeling a local area network diagram in a visual mode and then saving the result as a map with images.
2. Monitoring hosts (ICMP ping and connecting to TCP port are supported as well as 40 other checks and network protocols).
3. Monitoring usage of your shares by other users of the network.
4. Monitoring load of your network card (incoming/outgoing traffic).
5. Searching hosts by ICMP ping or scanning TCP ports.
6. Retrieving computer's network name by its IP address.
7. Notifying on events by playing a sound, writing to log, running program, sending e-mail, SMS, etc.
8. Performing actions on devices via the configurable map context menu.
9. ICMP, TCP/IP, DNS, ARP, MAC, SNMP, WMI, Syslog monitoring, etc.
Price $ 149.95 /
Purchase 10-Strike LANState
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Shareware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinNT 4.x, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012System requirements:
Network (NetBios, ICMP, TCP, UDP must be enabled in your firewall)Language:
English, SpanishRecent changes in this Minor Update:
Added the Spanish interface language support. Added ability to export network maps to the CSV format (hosts with addresses and some other properties). Added ability of importing hosts from text files (addresses, MAC addresses, names, and descriptions). Added ability to configure custom email