in short: NetPalpus is a powerful and easy-to-use network management tool which can discover organize and monitor all devices on your network.
Click to enlargeDescription:
NetPalpus is a powerful and easy-to-use network management tool, which can discover, organize and monitor all devices on your network. It can monitor the device status, as well as availability of specific services and alert you via sound or email when a device becomes unavailable. The network devices are automatically organized by subnet and service type, and you can also create custom groups to manage them based on your own criteria.
The key features includes:
1. Quickly discover all devices on your network. Faster than most network discovery tools.
2. Well designed user interface provides a quick access to all the information you need.
3. Monitor the devices' status as well as their services.
4. Support network diagram.
5. Provide various alarming methods.
6. Statistic of a device's up and down time percentage.
7. Support SNMP, the standard of network management.
Price $ 49.95 /
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Shareware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
Win2000, Win7 x32, WinServer, WinVista, WinXPSystem requirements: Language:
EnglishRecent changes in this Minor Update:
1. Support customized SMTP port. 2. Allow multiple email receivers. 3. Support background image. 4. Allow batch searching and only discovering SNMP devices.