Serial Monitor 2.30
Monitor, log, test, troubleshoot and analyze serial ports, protocols.
Serial Monitor is a monitoring application, which allows you to view, log and analyze serial port activities. Program attaches itself to the serial port driver under Windows NT, 2000, XP and monitors all activity that any software performs via serial ports. Utility is equipped with built-in Protocol Analyzer
Serial Monitor does:
1. Work with any software that opens a serial port and initiate communication through it
2. Intercept all data read from and written to the serial port
3. Intercept and process all serial input/output control codes (IOCTLs), providing the full dump of their parameters
4. Support data logging. An entire monitoring session can be recorded and then played back later
5. Format data into different kinds of output, thus providing user with a full set of information
6. Support copying to clipboard and export capabilities
7. Fully compatible with ACPI features, allowing you to bring the computer to standby/hibernate mode while running Serial Monitor
8. Emulate data sending on behalf of monitored application.
9. Allow you to monitor the serial protocol between two different serial devices, connected by null-modem cables to your computer
10. Fully support Windows XP themes
11. Allow you to customize the keyboard shortcuts for any command in the program shell
12. Allow you to customize Serial Monitor toolbars.
13. Allow you to use Serial Monitor Converter SDK to extend the functionality of the Serial Monitor.
Recent changes in this New Release:
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 69.99
File size: 1182 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000
System requirement: For WinNT users Common Controls Update (version 5.80), IE 4.0 or later
Contact us, report problems - Submit software file - Advertise here - Questions / Info - Search - HomePage - Search good software
This site is managed also with EasyWebEditor (the Website creator software) Original products, good, professional, easy to use software.