in short: ductor is batch printing software. It prints multiple PDF files plain texts Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents RTF HTML MHT XML files AutoCAD Solidworks Visio and Inventor drquick
Print Conductor 6.1
Click to enlargeDescription:
Print Conductor is a batch printing software. If you regularly have to open and print multiple files, this elegant tool can be a real time-saver.
Manually printing several files is tedious work - it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you tell it which files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process.
Print Conductor is easy to use. Just add files to be printed to the list and click on 'Start Printing' button.
All popular file formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
What's new in version 6.1:
- New formats supported: MathCAD XMCD, Mathcad Prime MCDX, Solid Edge DFT
- Ability to print multi-page DWFX drawings
- Ability to select different PDF print engines
- Ability to print DOC, DOCX files without document revisions
- New scaling options for DWG, DWGX, DXF drawings
- New types of cover pages
- Localization to Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese
- Faster creating of Pre-Print Report
- Improved interface: new tab added in the program settings and window scaling is fixed
- Printing as image is now available directly in the interface
- Compatibility with eDrawings Viewer (2018 version)
- Fixed PDF digital signature validation
- Fixed printing of cover and report pages when display sizing is larger than 100%
- Minor fixes and improvements
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Freeware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64System requirements:
Microsoft® Windows 10/8/7/XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Microsoft® Windows ServerLanguage:
English, Arabic, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, TurkishRecent changes in this Major Update:
New formats supported: MathCAD XMCD, Mathcad Prime MCDX, Solid Edge DFT; Ability to print multi-page DWFX drawings; Ability to select different PDF print engines; Ability to print DOC, DOCX files without document revisions; New scaling options for DWG, DWGX, DXF drawings and more
See also in:
Utilities and Hardware: Utilities and Hardware:Printers
Print from DOS, Unix, Linux to Windows printers: USB, GDI, PDF, e
-mail, network, IP, fax, virtual. Capture LPT1: .. LPT9: port and redirect the jobs, even to a printer physically connected to the captured port and w/out physical LPT ports installed