Click to enlargeDescription:
The ActivityZilla simplifies user activity monitoring - now you can monitor all your kid's PC activity directly from your web browser!
Do you want to see what your kids are doing on the computer when you are away?
Now this is possible by just using your web browser on a PC or a smartphone.
Application allows you to see live screens of remote computers. This way, you can always watch what users are doing on the remote computer.
Additionally you can run several administrative tasks on many remote computers at once just by a mouse click.
- See a live picture of a remote computer.
- Block web pages on the Internet.
- More remote screens can be displayed in a table.
- A remote screen can be zoomed to an actual size.
- The name of the connected user is displayed.
- Start or stop applications and processes on remote computers
- Power off, restart, hibernate, suspend remote computers
- Log off desktop users
- Lock workstation
- Control screensaver
- Multi monitor support
- Control over running processes
- You can lock selected remote computers
- Application works over Internet
What is it useful for?
- For monitoring your children's activities on a remote computer.
- For monitoring students in the classroom to achieve better discipline
or, just to assist them (by using the remote control feature) when
they are in trouble.
- For lowering your business costs by monitoring
what your employees are doing on their computers and helping them when
they call you.
- For administrating all computers just from one location - your computer.
Internet can be a dangerous place for your kids. It is your responsibility to monitor what your kids are doing on a PC and to protect them by blocking dangerous web pages.
Still not convinced? Just go to website ActivityZilla.com and follow three easy steps to try the application for free!