Click to enlargeDescription:
Advanced Phone Recorder is a piece of software that let you record your calls to your computer for future reference. It can be also used as an answering machine when you are not available to answer the call. An indispensable tool in your office with its handy interface will make you more productive and secure.
- Reduce liability. It allows you to easily resolve disputes and protect yourself with recorded evidence.
- Improve quality. By recording calls, errors can be detected and often corrected before they become costly mistakes.
- Sales and marketing data. A telephone recorder gives your sales and marketing departments valuable data that will help them discover exactly what sales techniques or marketing campaigns are working.
1) Logs date, time and duration stamp.
2) You may write memos.
3) Adjust the recording and play level of your modem.
4) Creates WAV files.
5) Create list of files.
6) Set it run when windows starts up.
7) Adjust digitally signal level.
8) Equalize voices between calling and called party.
In some cases there are differences in volume level between calling and called parties. A software algorithm undertakes the job to equalize the voices and bring them to approximately same level.
9) Database search.
10) Email your recordings.
11) Detects and saves caller ID.
12) Answering machine.
13) Greeting messages based on daily time periods.
You may configure the answering machine to announce messages based on the time of the day. It's convenient to announce a caller during working hours with a different than non-working.
14) Greeting messages based on caller ID.
Depending on the caller ID your answering machine will announce with the predefined message. Use different messages for your friends, for your family members, for your customers.
15) Remote access.
A piece of software that must exist in every office.