BlazingTools Instant Source 1.45
Click to enlarge
Instant Source opens the additional toolbar at the bottom of IE window. It shows HTML source of the current page, selection or an item under the cursor. Also it shows and lets you to save all external files on a page, include Flash movies, style sheets (*.CSS), scripts (*.JS and *.VBS) and images.
It has a built-in HTML viewer and editor with a handy HTML, Javasript and VBScript syntax highlighting. And that's all - directly inside the Internet Explorer!
The new version also can validate the HTML/CSS files and find the erros.
Why is Internet Explorer's View Source command inconvenient for viewing HTML?
- Usually, you want to look at the code of a certain part of the page, not the entire page.
- The time needed to find the right code block may be significant.
- Every time you have to select the View Source command from the menu and switch to the text editor.
- You can't access external *.css and *.js files.
- The View Source command displays HTML in the Notepad without any syntax highlighting.
- The Web Browser (we will talk about Internet Explorer only) does not show the same HTML source as you see! It shows HTML that was loaded from the server without any further processing.
Instant Source will solve these problems. It integrates into Internet Explorer, so you don't need to use an external viewer. You get the HTML of the page element as quickly as possible and you can quickly view and save external Flash movies, scripts and style sheets.
Price $ 19.95 /
Purchase BlazingTools Instant Source
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)
File size: 327 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003
System requirements: Internet Explorer 5+
Language: English, Czech, Danish, French, German, Italian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Added: quick HTML/CSS source validation feature
See above information and user's reviews about BlazingTools Instant Source New IE Pane-shows HTML in real time; extracts CSS, scripts, flash movies, images
See also other good software: Web: Web:HTML Utilities
See also other software about web html utilities...1 2