AnyGantt JS Gantt Charts 8.0.0
Click to enlargeDescription:
AnyGantt is fully cross-browser and cross-platform. It can be used with ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, Ruby on Rails or simple HTML pages. With AnyGantt you can visualize data from any warehouse: from files in text, Excel, CSV formats to MySQL, MS SQL, and Oracle database servers.
You can use server or desktop platform of your choice to create your application - AnyGantt will take care of charting. Right visualization helps you to turn your data into Right Decisions! If you need advanced, award-winning Gantt diagrams, then AnyGantt is the perfect solution for you.
* AnyGantt supports Project (Task-based) and Schedule (Resource-based) Gantt charts for project planning, and PERT (Program Evaluation & Review Technique) charts for decision making - all with configurable Timeline, DataGrid, and other features.
* Style Based Visualization allows developers to focus on the business logic. Nicely designed defaults allow keeping design tasks away at all!
* For all text-based elements, such as labels, tooltips or data-grid columns AnyGantt features powerful formatting options.
* Data Grid that holds basic task or resource information is highly configurable. You can add any number of custom columns that can contain additional task or resource data. Each column can have custom text formatting, height and text style settings. Data grid itself can be redesigned to reflect important data specifics.
* Each element of AnyChart Gantt charts can be configured in its own way with a help of the flexible design system.
Price $ 49 /
Purchase AnyGantt JS Gantt Charts
Get it Now
(to see additional options, click Buy Now)Type:
Shareware File size:
Install and UninstallOS:
WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X, Android, iPhone, iPad, iOSSystem requirements:
English, Chinese, SpanishRecent changes in this Major Update:
Modular system and custom JS builds (30 modules, 16 themes). Node.js server-side rendering with a playground. 'No Data' label feature. Chart export settings. CSV/Excel export remastered. Context menu customization API. Timeline labels settings. General API improvements.