Click to enlargeDescription:
The popular open source jQuery library is used to power your modal popup dialogs. All browsers & platforms are supported by the HTML window popups, along with AJAX modal windows, opening/closing effects, colors, slideshows, flash, videos, image galleries, thumbnails, auto-play, automatic opening "on page load", & more!
A modal window is useful to show additional content on a new layer (modal window), on top of the page content.
* Rich & powerful interface!
* Use simple text, HTML code, images, videos, flash or whole pages as the content of your jQuery dialogs.
* Universal: Use in all authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) and CMS platforms (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.).
* Customize the style of your Modal Windows through CSS.
* Use multiple HTML Windows on the same page.
* Show dynamic content through AJAX modals & AJAX windows.
* Use page elements to define the content of your Modal Windows easily within the page.
* Open/close your HTML popup windows using a variety of opening/closing effects.
* Add a Header/Footer to Modal Windows for extra information.
* Use ready-made examples pre-installed.
* Create single-sheet jQuery dialogs or multi-sheet (for Image Gallery, SlideShow, Product Presentation, etc.).
* Use a variety of Navigation Bars on multi-sheet Modal Windows. Use CSS & dedicated properties to fully customize the "First", "Previous", "Next", "Last" buttons, text label, sheet numbers, background, mouse over effects & more!
* Set a jQuery Modal Window to open automatically on page load or "on Mouse Out" of page.