: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
DrummaTicks is a drum machine that uses your computer sound card to play drum patterns. You can also think of DrummaTicks as a very advanced metronome. DrummaTicks, like a metronome, is a training and learning tool. It is easy and fun to use. With DrummaTicks, you can: Play drum patterns at tempo ranging from 20 to 260 beats per minute * Create your own drum patterns or use a wide array of default ones * And a lot more!
(DrummaTicks is a drum machine that uses your computer sound card.
DrummaTicks is a drum machine that uses your computer sound card to play drum patterns. You can also think of DrummaTicks as a very advanced metronome. If you can't afford a professional drum player willing to teach you the beat, then Drummaticks is probably the next best thing, at a much, much lower cost...
DrummaTicks, like a metronome, is a training and learning tool, easy to use and less expensive to buy.
If you are a musician, whether you are a beginner or a pro, you know how important it is to be able to keep the beat, keep a steady tempo or play rhythmic patterns in synch with the tempo and with other musicians. Most music teachers will agree that one should practice ones instrument with a metronome; it is essential to the development of any learning musician. Now you could go out and buy a metronome but why do that? For the same price or less, you can get DrummaTicks, a drum machine that does everything a metronome does and a lot more!
And because DrummaTicks lets you play common drum patterns such as Rock, Disco, Samba etc, it is a lot more inspiring than the tic-toc of a metronome.
In addition to common metronome usage, drum player can also use DrummaTicks to learn complex rhythm patterns starting at a slow tempo, and slowly getting to faster tempos.
With DrummaTicks, you can:
- Play drum patterns at tempo ranging from 20 to 260 beats per minute.
- Create your own drum patterns or use a wide array of default ones.
- Change the number of beats per measure from 2 to 8.
- Set the beat subdivision to 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8. This is extremely useful when practicing 16th notes, triplets or other difficult note sequences.
- Become a better musician when you practice your instrument along drum patterns created with a choice of over 50 percussion sounds, keeping you inspired, jamming and practicing for longer periods of time.
- Become a faster playing musician when you practice with the built-in Speed Trainer.
Drum Machine program, Metronome program, tempo program, Bo tes rythme program, Speed Trainer program, Drum patterns program