Download FlowHeater - free software download links
SEE BELOW THE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM:
(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
FlowHeater is a powerful tool for connecting widely differing data sources and targets using a flexible graphically defined conversion. CSV (text) import/export becomes child play. Adapters are available for import/export/update of MS Access, MS Excel, MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Oracle, OleDB and ODBC data sources as well as text formats (CSV, TXT, ASC, ASCII, Flat File, XLS, XML, ...). Supports dBASE (dbf) databases.
(Import/export of CSV, XLS, XML, SQL from/to different sources and formats
FlowHeater is a powerful tool for connecting widely differing data sources and targets using a flexible graphically defined conversion. CSV (text) import/export becomes childs play. Adapters are available for import/export/update of MS Access, MS Excel, MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Oracle, OleDB and ODBC data sources as well as text formats (CSV, TXT, ASC, ASCII, Flat File...). The individual adapters can be used in any combination with one another.
Adapters available include:
- Text file (CSV, TXT, ASC, Flat File, ...)
- MS Excel
- XML Files
- MS Access
- MS Sql Server
- any ODBC Datasources
- any OleDB Datasources, Supports dBASE (dbf) databases
- .NET DataTable, for your own Adapter
- generate test data
- Intuitive graphical model controls the transformation
- SQL insert/update script generation
- If/then/else conditional branching *
- Comprehensive filtering and consolidation functions *
- Incorporation of .NET scripts code *
- Supports binary data, BLOB's, ... *
- Support for the most diverse locale combinations (de-DE, en-GB, etc.)
- Support for different encoding schemes (codepages ASCII, ANSI , Unicode, EBCDIC , etc.)
- Batch module for scheduled and background automated execution *
*) Function not available in freeware version, the freeware version is limited to 100,000 records!
Import, Export, importer, exporter, ASCII, SqlServer