: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of helical compression cylindrical springs made of wires and rods of circular sections, cold formed, loaded with static or fatigue loading. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units. Is based on ANSI, ISO and DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems.
(Geometric and strength designs of helical compression cylindrical springs
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of helical compression cylindrical springs made of wires and rods of circular sections, loaded with static or fatigue loading. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of a spring.
- Selection of an optimal alternative of spring design in view of strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength check.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of working forces of a spring of known production and installation dimensions.
- Calculation of installation dimensions for known loading and production parameters of the spring.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS and others.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD(AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards EN 13906-1, DIN 2089-1, DIN 2095, DIN 2096.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Spring software, springs software, cylindrical spring software, compression spring software, helical spring software, EN 13906 1 software