(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
HoudahGeo is a photo geocoding and geotagging tool. Use HoudahGeo to attach GPS coordinates and location names to your photos. HoudahGeo writes EXIF and XMP geotags to JPEG and RAW image files. This creates a permanent record of where a photo was taken. Just like a GPS-enabled camera. HoudahGeo supports many methods of geocoding: Use a GPX track log, reference photos taken with iPhone, or pick locations on the built-in map.
(Photo geocoding for Mac. Add EXIF, XMP and IPTC geotags to JPEG and RAW
HoudahGeo is a photo geocoding and geotagging tool for Mac. Use HoudahGeo to attach GPS coordinates and location names to your photos.
HoudahGeo writes EXIF and XMP geotags to JPEG and RAW image files. This creates a permanent record of where a photo was taken. Just like a GPS-enabled camera.
HoudahGeo is the only application that can both write future-proof GPS tags to original images and add also locations to photos in the Apple Photos, iPhoto and Aperture libraries.
Geotagging with HoudahGeo follows an easy 3-step workflow: Load, Process, then Output.
* Start by loading photos into a HoudahGeo project. Optionally add GPS track logs.
* Use the built-in map to assign or adjust photo locations. Use reverse geocoding to add city, state / province and country names.
* Write location information to the original image files. Export the project for viewing in Google Earth or Google My Maps. Upload to Flickr.
* Supports many methods of geocoding: GPS track logs, built-in maps, Google Earth, etc.
* Write GPS data, location names, title, description and keywords to EXIF, XMP and IPTC tags
* Works with JPEG as well as a large number of RAW file formats. It also supports XMP sidecar files.
* Integrates with Apple Photos, iPhoto, Aperture, and Adobe Lightroom
* Automatic geocoding using GPS track logs
* Geocoding using reference photos taken using iPhone or a GPS camera
* Geocoding without a GPS. Use the built-in map to double-check, adjust, or assign locations to your photos
* Reverse geocoding fills in city, state / province and country names
* Notify Apple Photos, iPhoto or Aperture when places information has been updated
* Create Google Earth KML and KMZ files. View photos pinned along the path travelled
* Publish photos and KML files to Dropbox. Share images on a map
* Upload geotagged photos to Flickr
photo software, geocode software, geotag software, apple software, macos software, photos software