(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
- open any picture or photo files- double click at a desired point and enter text, font, colors for a label- drag any labeled point to desired place- apply desired settings for all labels at ones- your original picture files will be not changed, all labels are stored in a small *.map files- you will see all labels again when you open any picture file next time- the picture file formats can be: jpg, bmp, gif, tif, png, wmf, emf
(It makes labels for desired points at your photos and pictures
It helps you to make a labels for your picture files.
For example, you can set a labels for all your frends in a big party's photo with a full memos for every one and with a flasched text at every one's birthday.
Or you can set a labels for all your business partners at a big world map and set a memos for all of them (phones, addresses etc), and remaining texts since needed dates for every one.
How to use it:
- open any picture file (jpg, bmp, etc): a map from Google Earth, a scool-frends photo, a scanned country or world map etc
- change piture-window's size to adjust the picture or press "1:1" button to see the picture in a full size
- double click at a desired point
- you will see the "Point" Dialog
- set up text, font, colors, cross and rectangle for that point
- add a memo text for that Point
- you can set a new text with a new font since any date in the Future (text and rectangle can be shown flasched or not)
- you can apply font and colors settings for all entered Points at ones
- you can save font, colors, cross and rectangle settings for next time
- press OK and the new label will be shown at a picture
- your original picture files will be not changed, only a small new files *.map will be created for every picture file with a labels
- make the same for any other points in a picture
- next time, when you open that picture file, all setted labels will be shown again
- save or print a picture with added labels
- you can open many pictures together
- use left mouse double click at a label-cross to change settings for an existing label
- use right mouse double click at a label-cross to remove an existing label
- drag any label by label-cross to change a placement of a label
- change the picture's window size to adjust a printing size of a picture
label, point, picture, photo, Google Earth