: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
The deluxe photo data toolkit. Image browser that extracts all metadata from JPG and RAW files of almost any digital camera. Allows to edit metadata and adjust date/time picture taken - without destroying Makernote data. Imports photos, renames, rotates. Geotagging of photos with interactive map. File manager and fast viewer with slide show.Support for .ARW .SR2 .CRW .CR2 .DNG .ERF .DCR .KDC .MEF .MRW .NEF .ORF .PEF .RAF .RAW files.
(Photo Data Toolkit with Deluxe Viewer - Rename, Redate, Geotag - All Formats
The deluxe photo data toolkit for amateur photographers and professionals alike.
PIE is an image browser and viewer with perfectly integrated photo metadata and file renaming features. It extracts EXIF, XMP and IPTC information from JPG and RAW files and makes it available in a convenient and welcoming interface.
One part of the metadata is standardized and contains information such as date and time the picture was taken, shutter speed and aperture etc. But a lot of information such as program mode, white balance settings or lens data, is stored in the Makernote block, which is proprietary and can usually only be read with special software from the camera maker. PIE, however, contains the most extensive Makernote database on the market.
* Edit EXIF and IPTC metadata, add or delete tags, change date picture taken, lossless rotate and update embedded thumbnails, in single file and batch mode
* Geotagging of photos with interactive map
* Automatically rename picture files keyed to the date and time as well as other photo information, handled by a filename mask which can be customized easily.
* Quick batch change of capture date/time, works with JPG and RAW formats.
* Complete metadata headers can be saved and restored, as well as removed from the pictures.
* Allows to remove EXIF, IPTC and/or Adobe XMP headers from JPG-files.
* Very comfortable picture file manager. Move, copy, delete and rename picture files.
* Fast integrated picture viewer, naturally with image preloading, zooming and panning, as well as slide show features.
* Best way to download from memory card to your computer. It automatically creates a folder structure, moves or copies photos and videos, renames them as defined in the filename mask, and rotates photos taken in portrait mode.
Support for Sony .ARW .SR2, Canon .CRW .CR2, Adobe .DNG, Epson .ERF, Kodak .DCR .KDC, Mamiya .MEF, Minolta .MRW, Nikon .NEF, Olympus .ORF, Pentax .PEF, Fuji .RAF, Generic .RAW.
digital camera program, picture program, metadata program, meta program, exif program, iptc program