(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Award-winning ergonomics software helping thousands of computer users prevent and recover from repetitive strain injuries world-wide. Features include an intelligent break system, professional stretches targeting key muscle groups, high-quality 3D animations, ergonomics wizard, posture correction reminders, strain measurement system, comprehensive statistics and analysis tools, and much more.
(Award-winning ergonomics software for RSI prevention and recovery.
Award-winning ergonomics software helping thousands of computer users prevent and recover from RSI world-wide.
* Rest break reminders that are timed based on how hard you actually work at the computer, and designed to be as unintrusive as possible.
* Over 20 professionally designed stretches shown during rest breaks to guide you through your stretching break. The stretches are 30 seconds long, and are smooth 3D animations.
* Ergonomics Wizard shown at startup to remind you the proper seating positions and proper ergonomic configuration of your desk, chair and computer.
* Posture Reminders shown at key intervals to remind to you to correct your seating posture.
* Automatic clicking to get rid the strain associated with mouse clicking. This works by automatically dispatching a click whenever you stop moving the mouse. This works great if your RSI is induced by over-clicking.
* Tracking & reporting of key work statistics to help you understand how you use your computer.
repetitive strain injury, ergonomics software, stretch software, stretches, carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive stress injury