(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Earth Explorer DEM integrates high resolution shaded relief topographic imagery and seveal kinds of map information together to provide a total 3D view of our beautiful planet earth. Besides the vector map layers such as political boundaries, costlines, islands, lakes and lat/lon grids, Earth Explorer DEM also provides four types of point maps including 267 countries andregions, 40000+ ranked cities, 15000+ islands and 1700+ noteworthy ........
(High resolution 3D interactive shaded relief topographic world map.
Earth Explorer DEM integrates high-resolution shaded relief topographic imagery (built from 1km resolution digital elevation model) with kinds of map layers such as political boundaries, coastlines, rivers, lake and island boundaries, 267 countries and regions, 40000+ ranked cities, 15000+ islands, and 1700+ noteworthy historical earthquakes since 1980 into a fantastic 3D earth globe. You can specify what kinds of map layers to be shown, rotate the globe, click right mouse button and pull/push to zoom in/out the current map view, measure distance between any two points on the map, etc.
1. A 3D bird's-eye view of our beautiful earth;
2. Photo-realistic shaded relief topographic imagery at 1km resolution covered entire earth globe;
3. Integrates with several kinds of map layers:
Vector map layers:
1) Political boundaries (International boundaries and internal boundaries);
2) Coastlines, lakes, islands and rivers;
3) Longitude-latitude grids;
Point map layers:
1) 267 countries/regions and detailed information;
2) 40000+ ranked cities and information;
3) 15000+ Islands and information;
4) 1700+ noteworthy historical earthquakes since 1980 and detailed information;
4. Rotate/Zoom in/Zoom out functions lets you observe our beautiful planet at any point (Click right mouse button and pull/push to zoom in/out the current map);
5. Three kinds of operation modes (Drag, Center, Measure);
6. Measure distance between any two points on the globe;
7. Intelligent tips when your mouse moves upon a country/city/island/earthquake's mark or name label;
8. Sort country/city/island/earthquake table according to selected titles and interactive operate with the label and mark on the map;
9. Save favorite maps with BMP, JPEG formats;
With the newly redesigned interface and configuration utilities with the highest level of features and quality, Earth Explorer DEM 2.5 works well under the Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP systems.
topo map software, topographic map software, topographical map software, earth explorer software, digital elevation model software, 3d world map software