Download ABC Amber PocoMail Converter - free software download links
SEE BELOW THE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM:
(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Powerful tool which helps you backup and archive your important correspondence organized in one file, converting emails from PocoMail (very popular email client) to any format you wish (CHM, PDF, HTML, RTF, HLP, DOC, EML, DBF, XML, CSV, XLS, etc.). All you have to do is select required messages, choose document format to convert and click Save As button.ABC Amber PocoMail Converter will save your time to organize your correspondence!
(Powerful tool which converts emails from PocoMail to any format
Powerful tool which helps you backup and archive your important correspondence organized in one file, converting emails from PocoMail (very popular email client) to any format you wish (CHM, PDF, HTML, RTF, HLP, TXT Ansi, TXT Unicode, DOC, EML, DBF, XML, CSV, XLS, MCW, WPS, SAM, RFT, WS4, WS7, WRI, etc.) easily and quickly.
All you have to do is select required messages, choose document format to convert and click Save As button. Currently our software supports more than 50 languages.
ABC Amber PocoMail Converter will save your time to organize your correspondence!
Partial Features List:
- reads IDX and MBX files (PocoMail files), even if PocoMail program is not installed. In this case select "Archive" tab, open IDX file and you will see all emails displayed in the list
- exports selected messages to a single file of any document format. This can be PDF format (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed), RTF format (also doesn't require MS Word to be installed), hypertext HTML format, text format, MS DOC format, popular CHM format, old good HLP format, database formats DBF and CSV, modern format XML, and many more
- conversion is based on plain text part or HTML part of the message
- supports multiple encoding tables
- ease to setup and use
- adjust fonts, colors, styles, and effects of output file
- supports column sorting (From, To, Subject and Received columns). It is important to sort messages if you wish to get a well-readable document
- powerful search functions (Sender, Recipient, Subject, Headers, Body, Received before, Received after) to filter messages
- supports multiple PDF export options (40/128 bits PDF encryption, PDF security options, etc.)
- generates contents with bookmarks (in RTF and HTML), maintains hyperlinks
- supports multiple CHM and HLP export options
- displays selected message, saves it to disk and prints it to printer
- multi-language support, command line support
convert and pocomail convert and mails pocomail and chm mails