(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
No need to spend days developing your own TCP/IP data tools - TCP/IP Data Logger is here to help! The program collects network data from any device or instrument in real time, sends and receives serial data over the Internet or your LAN. Mold your dataflow the way you want with a built-in parser and send it to any application. It will always be there recording your data, capturing every precious bit. Amazing functionality at an affordable price!
(Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger - an efficient tool for your data logging needs!
You may be a professional hardware or network engineer, or a college student making his first steps towards a professional career, or a talented technology lover illuminated by a new bright technical idea and looking for a handy tool for fine-tuning your hardware-software communications. Whichever the case may be, look no further than Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger, for it may well satisfy all of your technical needs. The program allows you to collect network data from any device or instrument in real time, send and receive serial data over the Internet or your LAN. Mold your dataflow the way you want with a built-in parser and channel it to any application, DOS- or Windows-based. If you have several terminal servers working simultaneously, do not worry - Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger can handle multiple ports at once and record the data to a hard disk or any specified location! This is not just a standalone application that you may accidentally close and lose valuable data - Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger can work as a Windows service, which means that users may log on and off the workstation, and the program will be there recording your information, capturing every precious bit. All that functionality and power at a less-than-affordable price!
* Capability to log multiple TCP/IP ports simultaneously;
* Server/client operation modes;
* Variable format file forming setting (on time, data, size and etc.);
* Advanced data parsers that allows you to parse, filter and format your source data of various complexity levels;
* Data export to any ODBC-compatible database (MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access, MS Excel, dBase and others);
* Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger can use direct connection (using OLE) to Microsoft Excel and write data directly to rows or columns;
* Improved data formatting.
* Plug-ins support;
* Simple and intuitive setup wizard - no programming required to start collecting data;
* Supports all Windows versions: 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP.
TCP IP program, monitoring program, network program, protocol program, RS232 program, RS485 program