(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
NEW - IP Tools for Excel - Add-in / Plug-in for Microsoft Excel. Instant Productivity - Instant Results in Microsoft Excel. Provides functionality to execute and display results from commands and functions: Ping, NsLookup IPv6, Tracert and execute more functions within Excel. Subnet Calculator, IPAM management, Test SSL and Open TCP ports. Get Certificates from servers. Performance testing. Sort IP Addresses automatically. Very Fast Results.
(NEW - IP Tools for Excel - Add-in / Plug-in. Add Ping NsLookup Tracert and more
NEW Version - IP Tools for Excel - Add-in / Plug-in for Microsoft Excel
Instant Productivity - Instant Results - in Microsoft Excel
Provides functionality to execute and display results from commands and functions: ping, nslookup, tracert, OpenTCP, OpenHTTP, GetCertificateSSL()
--- Ping sweep or nslookup an entire list of IP addresses or names instantly - Very Fast Results
--- Subnet Calculator in Excel
- Right click and choose command on any cell or range including entire column up to 1,048,576
- Get SSL certificate from server and test the expiry date. Any x.509 certificate field
- Nslookup - DNS lookup forward or reverse -- Do they match
- Trace Route via the tracert command
- Ping any selected list of IP addresses or host names - sweep it - run continuous
- openTCP ports and scan - openHTTP to test web
- Ping packet parameters are customizable - 1 to 200k pings per address
- Launch to http or https from any list of host names or IP addresses
- Launch SSH Telnet RDP connections
- Sort IP Addresses in Excel - 192.168.45.252 does not come before 192.168.45.54
- Output directly in Excel with 1000's of output and format options
- Set output to ANY cell
- Subnet Calculator
- And more
*** GUI interface for setting options and settings
Very Fast Results output with as many display options.
The installation contains also contains IP Tools for Excel Maintenance which is available from the Start Menu. Useful to enable or disable IP Tools startup in Excel. Additionally the installation provides for clean removal via Control Panel - Add Remove programs if required.
Used by network engineers, system administrators, NOC personnel, network security professionals and auditors. Plenty of positive feedback received.
try it now for FREE
Excel program, Microsoft Excel program, SSL Certificate Check program, tcp port open program, Ping program, scan program