(sometimes we provide two download links because it may happen that the main server / link is overloaded or slow or non responding - the files are identical. Just choose one, save to the Desktop, double click to install)
: to our best knowledge this download comes from a website that is safe
(the last time we checked it, it was), but for your peace of mind (and better safe than sorry) we advise you to run an antivirus
on the downloaded file. Do not rely on MSWindows, Internet explorer, or on the electronic signature: a unsigned download is usually as safe as a signed one, signed just means the author paid Microsoft or Verisign for a stamp, it does not mean verified. Please kindly report us problems with detail (click here to report)
, if any.
Easy-to-use packets-level filtering. NetCom is an extensible firewall, traffic controller, QoS, Bandwidth, URL blocking, Bridging, Redirection, NAT and traffic statistics software for the Microsoft Windows. Fully scriptable.
(NAT, IP-filtering, firewall, routing, port mapping, QoS, bandwidth, URL blocking
NetCom is a software for system administrators, IT-professionals and advanced users.
With NetCom you can give full control over local area network (LAN) and over INTERNET connections.
- support for remote scripting (with Microsoft Active Scripting) and provide useful remote administration console;
- support URL filtering;
- support any ethe dial-up/xDSL connections to control and managment;
- support any packets direction handling;
- support set of protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP...);
- support MAC-level (ETHERNET-frames) handling;
- support incoming and outgoing traffic counting and handling;
- support TCP and UDP ports handling;
- support IP addresses handling;
- support TIME-based handling (rule evaluates to TRUE only at specified time);
- automatic counters reset with specified interval (every N hours, N days, N weeks, N month, N years);
- event-based actions executions (every rule can execute many specified scripts or programs, for example for writing counters to database or XML-file). This actions can be executed before counters will be resetted or with specified interval;
- Packets can be allowed, denied or sended to the next rule in list;
- Possible to change any packet field (MAC/IP addresses, TCP/UDP ports);
- Integrated NAT;
- Packets can be redirected to any other NIC;
- Bridging between any ethernet interfaces;
- Bandwidth limiting for any type of TCP-traffic;
- QoS (Quality of Service) for any type of traffic;
- With managment console you can monitor realtime network activity;
- With managment console you can connect to many hosts at the same time;
- With managment console you can monitor remote hosts performance (CPU, memory, interrupts...);
- Possible to limit connections per rule;
- Includes SDK documentation for control Routix NetCom from custom applications;
- also Routix NetCom have many other features. For more information you can read manual...
netcom, rarp, traffic, trafic, network, monitoring